Monday, March 16, 2015

2015 411

Hey- 
I haven't posted much in the way of news for a while so here's some upcoming stuff.
Now the official site is launched and if you haven't heard the remasters of THUS I & II you can check em out there. You can also listen to the new Unplugged EP exclusively at the site. (thusmusic.com/thus-unplugged) I'm working on making it available. For now feel free to stream. And tell everyone you know.

I've been talking up THUS III for some time now and it's going to be another milestone. Absolutely epic album. I'm toying with the idea of releasing it in 2 parts since it's just shy of 1 1/2 hours long. Or I may release ita song at a time on a weekly basis once it's ready. Unfortunately for that to work it would seem more logical to have many more people interested in THUS in general. In order to do that...

...THUS will be playing live a couple times in the next month for the first time in about 6 or 7 years! I hope to generate a little buzz and maybe gain some listeners. The two guys joining me (my phenominal cousin Daniel Scudieri on guitar & vocals, and Pat Conway on various percussion instruments) are top notch. Worthy of the cause. They both give me a run for my money so this should be fantastic. You can check the dates at thusmusic.com/live

If this all weren't enough, as I've rolled into the final stages of T3 new songs have been coming to me. This is crazy as the T3 sessions already generated enough material for THUS IV...so it seems as though V could already be in the works...?? But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. IV won't likely see the light of day for at least another year. And III isn't even quite finished yet--but let me tell you THUS III rocks. There is a lot of new ground breaking on this record. Different styles, techniques, solid melodies...but a lot of classic stuff like THUS harmonies, drums, riffs, and epic composition. There is absolutely a thread, a theme to III. I'll talk more about that when the release date gets a little closer...


No comments: