Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THUS II...COMPLETE!

I finished 'THUS II' early this week and I've been relaxing (well, relaxing my brain anyway...busy otherwise). I took the album on the long awaited car speaker test a couple days later and was amazed afterward when I physically felt a huge weight off my shoulders. It sounds terrific and it's a worthy heir to the first album. A year ago I wouldn't have believed any of this would come to pass. But here it is, better than I envisioned it. I'm still letting out the long sigh of relief so bear with me. Haha...So here is the final track list for THUS II:

THUS II [Unlimited Edition] track listing:

SUITE I
1.Prelude
2.Killing the Beautiful
3.Low Life
4.Lease on Life
5.A Brighter Future
SUITE II
6.Interlude i
7.Crime Scene
8.Between the Lines
9.The Way We Want
10.Surface Depth
SUITE III
11.Interlude ii
12.Clones
13.The Line
14.Leave Me
15.Dead End

There you have it. The the lone count...though, there may be a little 16th surprise in there somewhere...

No comments: